1. Login to webmail at http://mail.example.com with Username firstname.lastname@example.org replace example.com with the actual domain name. If you do not know the password click on the forget password link and enter email@example.com (replace example.com with the actual domain name)and the captcha and the system will email; the email address you have setup in your billing portal; the password reset instructions.
2. Once login to http://mail.example.com Navigate to Settings (gear icon with globe)
3. Click on Domain settings
4. Click on the service you wish to manage eg Accounts
5. A list of Email accounts will be displayed
6. Click on an account to edit or click Create Email Address
1. Please refer to How to setup email programs for client instructions on how to configure email programs.
2. Webmail can be accessed via http://mail.example.com using the username and password you created.
- Network Status
- Contact Us