File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a propular way to transfer files between your website and your local computer. All you need is a FTP client software (such as FileZilla) installed on your local computer. You can then use FTP username & password to connect. FTP accounts can be managed by following these steps.
It's important to note that the FTP account name with "globe icon" should NOT be altered or deleted. The system uses this for various tasks and if deleted could cause unexpected behaviour.
1. Log into your Action Global Cloud Billing Portal by going to https://www.wsigenesis.com and click Login
2. Navigate to Services > My Services
3. A list of your services will be displayed including hosting plan type, domain name, price, billing cycle, next due date, and status
4. Click on the service you wish to access
5. Click Open control panel
6. Ensure the desired website is selected on the Subscription drop down list located on top right
7. Navigate to Websites
8. Click FTP Access
9. A list of FTP accounts will be displayed
10. DO NOT edit the existing SYSTEM FTP account click Add an FTP Account
11. Enter the FTP account name
12. Enter or Generate a password
13. Click OK
Once you successfully connect to FTP, the httpdocs represents the root of the website. All site files must be uploaded to httpdocs folder.